1. Your mom is going shopping, and you have the choice to go with her.
a. Hmmm..... I'll go ONLY if I can bring something to keep yourself busy and not choosing what to buy. But still, what a bore!!
b. I will never go. That's the last place I'd wanna go today!! Really, I'd rather play video games at home.
c. I can't wait. Don't you love the mall?
d. I'm driving her to the mall. Maybe follow her around or drop her off and go somewhere else. You're certainly not spending money.
e. Sure! If she buys me something Twilight related...
2. Sigh. The power's out, it's nighttime, and the only light you have is from a tiny lantern. What will you do before the power is back?
a. Do everything to forget the black out. Read books, play my DS, scribble in a journal...
b. Well, I can't play my PS3 or XBox 360. I guess I'll text someone or finish homework.
c. I can't do much now. I had a ton of work to do involving electricity.
d. Sleep. It's perfect because there's no noise or light to bother you.
e. I dunno, run around or something. Or play Hide and Seek in the dark with my siblings.
3. What's your dream?
a. So, Ronald McDonald was throwing stuff at a crowd and... Oh wait. You mean the other kind of dream? Well, I'd like to be a writer.
b. I dunno, I could do something involving music.
c. I want to have a business and... and... be happy. Or become an actress.
d. There's not much. I'm pretty satisfied with myself right now.
e. Oh, I'll do whatever my friend'll do!
4. If you were a movie you'd be a...
a. What is this? Some dating questionnaire or somethin'? Anyways, I'd be a comedy.
c. suspense. Stuff with FBI and explosions.
d. mix. Everything seems interesting!
e. Um, other.
5. What to watch... The remote is now yours! You shall watch...
a. Disney Channel or American Idol. There's nothing to watch!
b. One of my recordings or The Office.
c. QVC! In other words, the shopping channel.
d. A show of my national tongue or a movie.
6. What animal would describe you?
a. Candy Loving Puppy!
b. Rich Hippo!
c. Party Penguin!
d. Tired Ant!
e. Awkward Ostrich!
7. Your favorite video game(s) is/are...
a. DS games- Rhythm Heaven and Professor Layton games PS3 games- LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2
b. XBox 360 games- Halo, Call of Duty, any gun game!! Computer games- World of WarCraft
c. Video games rot your brain.
d. You waste time with video games.
e. PS3 games- Little Big Planet 1 and 2
8. It's almost 6:30, the time you're supposed to be at dance practice, and your parents still haven't picked you up from your friend's house. What do you do?
a. Continue hanging out, but get ready.
b. Continue hanging out. Why ruin the fun?
c. Call them. Hey, forgot about me?!
d. Get worried and pour all your feelings on your friend.
e. Let all your opinions in the car. Don't wanna explode in front of my friend!
9. Last question. Are you ready?
a. Um, yes. Is that the question? Why aren't there 10 questions?
c. Of course.
10. Did you honestly think the last one was really the last one? Well, what are your fave colors?
a. Purple, blue, and yellow.
b. Blue, green, and black.
e. Red, blue, and purple.
If you answered mostly B's,
If you answered mostly C's,
If you answered mostly D's,
If you answered mostly E's,